Friday, July 24, 2009

hai, everybody, is already few day i didnt write blog bcoz so busy tis few day, got many activity. i already sem 3 in UUM, taking accounting course, actually is hard for me to do the account homework, i am just rush for my homework until 2am tat day, so tired, but nvm la, becoz it is so meaningful for me, the 1 & 2 sem i will just c movie until midnight, but tis time, i change already lo, and i also break my record for not open laptop more than 3 day, ha ha ha, i know many people think me is crazy already la, but is real, i am very happy bcoz tis sem i really change, i will not always 'da bao' le, and i join many activity, and also doesnt copy other friends homework, but i still can't guarantee i can maintain it until end of tis sem or end of my university life, but nvm la, i know i can de, hope u all who c tis blog can give me some support la, although it is just a small thing for many people................


ohya, i join a project name 'bei dian', i am so happy at there, this project let me know more new friends and its really enjoy, we play, we dance and we also eat steamboat together, all of us very 'high' that day, just like crazy already, junior, senior all play together, no need worry what post he/she is or where he/she come from, we just enjoy it, it really special. that is all for me today, still need do homework...................

2 comments:

  1. hehehe....i din knw u update ler...^^wanna change???i oso wanna change la...teach me how???now bak home a week..i din even study anything oso...how??

    ReplyDelete
  2. time will make u changes d..believe me!!heheh

    ReplyDelete